Welcome to the family of Wild Trekkers
Greetings from Wild Trekkers!
Hampi the Story of Stone
Day 1 : We will gather near SGNP Borivali meet our tour leader and proceed towards Hampi By AC sleeper bus
Day 2 : Arrive at Hospet by morning 700 Hrs and proceed towards Hampi by bus. Welcome to Hampi!
Hampi is famous for its ruins belonging to the erstwhile medieval Hindu kingdom of Vijaynagar and it is declared a World Heritage site. The temples of Hampi, its monolithic sculptures and monuments, attract the traveler because of their excellent workmanship. The Hindu style of architecture found at Hampi reflects the splendor of the Vijaynagar Empire. The rugged landscape adds to the historic ambiance of this site
Check in to the guest house take a rest and freshen up. Followed by visit to Virupaksha temple and we will stroll along with Tungabadra River. Visit Vitthala temple which is on your Rs. 50 Note. Then proceed towards Hemakuta hill for an amazing sunset, capture beautiful moments of your life.
At Night we will do some talk and campfire (depending on weather)
Day 3: Hampi on Cycle
Wake up with beautiful sunrise. If you want to experience one of the beautiful sunrises then Matanga hill is the best option.
It’s time to peddle.
After breakfast, we will hire a cycle for exploring the remaining ruins of Hampi. So we start trail where we’ll explore the core of Hampi’s citadel. This area is called the Royal Center as most of the imperial complexes of the erstwhile capital is located. Hajara Rama Temple where Ramayana carved on wall, Underground Shiva Temple, Narshimha statue, Monolithic Shivlinga, Huge Monolithic statue of Ganesha and many things. We can take a bicycle to most of the monuments on this trail. Some level of the walk is indeed needed.
Note : those who are unable to ride cycle we will arrange rickshaw for them
At Night we will do some Party Sharty.
Day 4: End of plan 1 Time to say bye bye to Hampi
After breakfast we will leave for Hospet (those who take plan 1) Bus for Mumbai is waiting for you, our Hampi Tour will end here.
Plan 2 Start from here Exploring Hampi and the surrounding (diving deep into the past)
This plan is for History, Archaeology and culinary enthusiasts. We specially designed this plan for you all.
Today we will Exploring surrounding of Hampi (diving deep into the past)
Sculpture making and understanding the temple building, Exploring food (could be added in everything)
We will do some talk show by evening
Day 5 : After breakfast stroll around market and proceed towards Hospet to catch ourbus to Mumbai. Our beautiful Hampi tour will end here. Hop on to bus with lots of memories.
Day 6 : We will Mumbai by Morning 700 hrs
- An archaeological exploration of Hampi (city)
- Understanding the landscape of the vijay nagar capital
- Sustainable style of living ( through hampi )
- Understanding the sculptures
- Story on stones #understading mythological stories and the reason for the stories
- Exploring Hampi and the surrounding (diving deep into the past)
- Hampi before the Vijaynagar
- Sculpture making and understanding the temple building
- Exploring food (could be added in every thing)
Tour Price Includes :
- Ac Sleeper bus from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Local Travel by krctc bus Hospet to Hospet.
- Tour Leader from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day.
- Breakfast and dinner veg only
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Cycle on hire for one day.
- Any guide and expertise charges.
- Accommodation in a comfortable and convenient guesthouse.
- Workshops and literature fees
- Expertise of Wild Trekkers
Tour Price Excludes :
- Camera charges.
- Any food during travelling and Lunch
- Any insurance.
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature, and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Things not mentioned in inclusion.
- The itinerary, tour price & hotels are subject to change under unavoidable circumstances without prior notice.
- In case the above itinerary doesn’t suit your needs, we have a variety of Tailor-made (Private) holiday options available for you.
- To make this ahead, kindly contact me on the undersigned number and email id.
All bookings will be done & your participation will be confirmed after the full payments are received.
Amount refundable if the trip gets cancelled due to Covid19.
The Wild Trekkers reserve all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
Team – Wild Trekkers
For further inquiries contact:
You can also enquire by emailing us at: