Welcome to Family of WILD TREKKERS
Bhandardara Lake is one of the most amazing and highly favorite camping and picnic spots for the lovers of nature. Located near Igatpuri in the Western Ghats of India, it is a hotspot of tourism for its natural beauty and the attractions nearby like the many hills, waterfalls, Wilson dam, and Arthur Lake.
This camp by the lake is a great place to stay and enjoy a getaway in the lap of nature. Complete with comfortable tents and mattresses, the place even has clean and hygienic toilets to make the place and even more wonderful experience.
About the activity:
- Reporting at Kasara railway station by 2.30 pm.
- After meeting we will proceed towards our beautiful Campsite by jeep.
- Arrive at the campsite by 5 in the afternoon on your own, and check into the allotted camps.(Direct Reporting).
- Spend some time exploring the area before settling around the campfire for a session of stories and singing with dancing.
- Fun games adding some interesting turns and twist in the camp.
- Enjoy a Delicious dinner before settling in for the night.
- Wake up to a mesmerizing sight of the lake in the morning hours and get freshened up.
- Have your breakfast and spend some time here before checking-out and bringing the camping to an end.
- Kasara to Kasara Travelling
- Tent stay
- Breakfast / Tea / Dinner veg and non veg
- expertise charges
- unlimited fun and memories
For further enquiries contact:
Vaibhav : 8652852907
Pratik : 9820817357
Shailesh : 8369429349
U can also enquire by mailing us at: